Creates a new tomorrow
A transparent management policy, Iljin Group, will take the lead.
Personal data to be collected
For the purpose of handling recruitment or customer enquiries, the company collects the following personal data.
Name in full, email address, phone number, cellphone number, address.
How to collect personal data
The company will collect personal data through the customer enquiry form and employment application form.
Sharing of Personal Data and Provision to Third Party
In principle, the company will not provide personal data of customers to the outside. However it will be made an exception in the following cases.When customers agree in advance
When requested by an investigation agency pursuant to regulations concerned or according to procedures and methods stipulated in such regulations
Period of Retention/Utilization of Collected Personal Data
In principle, after attaining its objective of collecting/using personal data, the company will dispose the data in a timely way. However, some personal data will be retained for a specified period of time owing to the following reasons.
- Customer Enquiry Management
- Items to retain : Name in full, email address, phone number, cellphone number, content of consulting
- Ground : Retention period of employment information
- Retention Period : 5 years
- Technological/Managerial Protection of Personal Data
- When handling personal data of users, the company provides the following technological/managerial measures to ensure safety of the personal data, including prevention of loss, theft, leakage, falsification or damage.Pursuant to provisions concerned, important data such as user password will be encrypted, stored and managed. The password will be known to the user only, and the confirmation/revision of personal data will be available only to the user only.
- To prevent leakage or damage of personal data of customers owing to hacking or computer virus, the company exerts its utmost efforts (using the latest vaccine program, encrypted communications in major sections, or other technological security measures to protect data)
- Minimize the number of personnel handling personal data and provide periodic education programs on security to relevant personnel.
- Dedicated Organization for Privacy Protection
Personal Information Department
To protect personal data of users and specify the relevant departments as follows in order to handle complaints related to personal information.
- Department in charge of personal data : Personnel Team / Tel : 02-553-1795 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- You can report any complaint related to privacy protection occurred while using service of the company to department in charge of personal data protect.
- The company will handle every customer complaint in a timely way.